Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk basilisk is offline

Default (OT)somewhat-Be careful out there.

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...
basilisk wrote:

I fell off a ladder yesterday, too much stuff in the way, ladder too near
vertical, in too big a hurry.

I was putting up siding and got over balanced, fortunately I escaped with
one scraped up leg and a sore shoulder(the bad one of course).

I'm too old to be making these kind of mistakes.

Think, plan, take your time, there is only one of you.

basilisk

Glad to hear it wasn't more serious. As we all get older, it's amazing
how much less immortal we feel.

So true. This was a short tumble (last legal step on a six foot step
ladder),
but people are killed and permanently disabled from such short falls.
I'm fortunate that it was my pride that took the biggest lick.

One should never think that "I'll get away with it this time" because you
might not.

basilisk