Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default 96 Chevy Truck blower motor

Up North wrote:
"Stuart Wheaton" wrote in message
stryped wrote:
Of course my blower motor goes out during a major ice storm. It is a
96 Chevy truck Silverado. Is this a hard job? I know most behicles it
is pretty easy but I have not had time to read up on what is involved
on this truck.

Thanks for any help!

How hard is hard? It isn't really all that tougher than, say, rebuilding
a Tecumseh carburettor.

Back in the old days you had to pull a fender to get at two of the
bolts... Hope GM changed that ... doesn't make it harder, just more
annoying.

Some guys pulled a fender, others made an access hole in the inner fender.

And most people left out those two bolts when they put it back together....

Steve