Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default Petrol or Diesel car?

"clumsy *******" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

you are becoming tedious,

You mean I am lacing you with pure logic.

you seen to invent things like people dont drive on motorways, I dont
call that "pure logic"

Most people do not and only once in blue moon.

road tests tell me the Prius is nothing special
for fuel consumption.

The new Prius is 60mpg mixed. You have been told that many times but it
does
not sink in. BTW, I hate BMWs and Mercs. I will not have a tattoo to
drive
one. knobheads cars! Nothing personal.

only "knobheads" stereotype people by
makes of car or take any
interest in people who do such things.

I don't want a bald head or a tattoo.

You go on about complex diesels and choose
instead one of the most complex modest cars on the road.

You have already been told.

yes, you said it, but dont answer the suggestions why its not

It is just that your mind can't figure it out.

I dont need abuse from people like you.

I don't give abuse. That was an observation.