Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Surface Moulded Boxes

In article
,
Distorted Vision wrote:
Anyway I have a question and I know its going to sound really stupid
to alot of you. But what is the best of breaking the knockouts on the
moulded boxes to ensure clean straight edges. The first one I tried I
used a pair of plier but it was a bit of a mess - good job they are so
cheap.
Am I missing something here. Is there a recommended way.

Use decent metal clad units for surface mount. Much stronger. And in the
scheme of things not really much more expensive.

--
*Corduroy pillows are making headlines.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.