Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Leaky Dishwasher

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

"Tomes" wrote in
:

"Shaun Eli" ...
Is the water clean or dirty?

Regardless, if your dishwasher is 30 years old you might consider
replacing it. Probably would save energy, too.

Sometimes clean and many times dirty, like rusty colored. It still
does a good job of cleaning the dishes. I would rather fix the
problem at this time than buy and go through the project of installing
it [I do this stuff myself], but I certainly do understand your energy
point. Perhaps in the future...
Tomes

go through the project of installing it

What you have done so far to try and rectify it is more work than
installing a new dishwasher. Door gasket - $50 maybe?

You can get an econo dishwasher for 200 bucks. Of course, you can dump
$1600 on one two.

one two? is that like red green?