Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default OT Plane Crash because of Birds

In article ,
wrote:

My whole family perished at the hands of the Nazis. I do NOT
appreciate trivializing their infamous deeds, and I hope AHR
members will refrain from using these expressions.

So you're a usenet nazi. Whole families perished at the hands of George
W. Bush. I wonder if their survivors cringe when I say "whew, I'm
bushed" at the end of a long day.

I don't think it trivializes anything to call someone a "soup nazi."
People are smart enough to know the difference between the holocaust and
an altercation on a street corner.

Lots of words have two meanings. Does it trivialize Jesus that so many
Latinos are walking around using his name?