Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker TB Steve Barker TB is offline

Default strobe lights for attic to repel mice/squirrels

wrote:
Hello,
For several years now, we have mice/squirrels making noises
in the attic and nowadays in crawlspace.

I read about strobelights and wonder if anyone out there has tried
this? Or other devices to repel them humanely?

Does the strobe light require to be on the whole time? And can it be
controlled remotely, i.e. shut off prior to going to attic so as to
not damage human eyes.

Also, is there any danger that rats/squirrel may have trouble exitting
property with these lights?

Finally, is there anything else on the market that can repel that does
not involve putting chemicals of any kind?

Thank you!

yes, plug the hole(s) they come in through.

steve