Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Wounded@gmail.com is offline

Default OT Plane Crash because of Birds

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:27:14 -0500, mm
wrote:

What needs to be remembered is when the birds hit the fans the
nose was still UP - he was still climbing. Loose

Oh, cripes!

A spelling flame. Gimme a break.

Do you fly?

What's that got to do with the proper spelling of "lose"?

Spelling nazi.

At the risk of being pedantic, "nazi" should be capitalized.

It demeans the lives of the 17 million people murdered or otherwise
killed by the nazis to compare any of these trivial examples to them.

Jerry Seinfeld can be very funny, but often he is a jackass.

"Fascist" is the word that should be used.

(and nazi doesn't deserve to be capitalized.)

THANK YOU! I'm glad there's another one out there who thinks
that promiscuous use of "Nazi" to designate anyone or anything
you don't like is deeply offensive.

Surprisingly, these are not always young people who do not
know the history of Naziism.

Sometimes they are adults who either lived through it or
know the history.

Not always are they Seinfeld fans; sometimes they are
unthinking people who just pick up on a "cute" new expression.

Allow me to endorse this comment by a previous poster:

****It demeans the lives of the 17 million people murdered or
otherwise killed by the nazis to compare any of these trivial examples
to them.****

I wish Seinfeld had spoken out to discourage his fans from this
truly unfortunate "cutesy" expression.

My whole family perished at the hands of the Nazis. I do NOT
appreciate trivializing their infamous deeds, and I hope AHR
members will refrain from using these expressions.