Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Karcher pressure washer loses pressure...

On Jan 26, 5:57*pm, sammybar wrote:
Hi all,

My Karcher pressure washer loses pressure very quick. As a result when
standby the motor restart the operation constantly for a few seconds.
When operating the washer is fine and the pressure OK.
A guy said it is a matter of a "seal" that needs replacement. He said
it is an easy task. I have been googling for a while but it is no
information on Karcher web site on repairing or servicing its
machines.
Does anybody did such a repairing? Any indications, hints available
online? Any part catalog for Karcher is available online?

Any hint is welcomed
Thanks in advance
Sammy

There are many seals on it, find the leak then you will know if its
worth fixing. A friend used his Karcher every week for maybe 10 yrs
only the switch broke even, mine is 4 yrs old, used maybe 8-20 hrs a
year and its fine. I have heard they got cheap recently, if its under
warranty have them fix it. Look for drips it should not leak.