Posted to alt.home.repair
sammybar sammybar is offline

Default Karcher pressure washer loses pressure...

Hi all,

My Karcher pressure washer loses pressure very quick. As a result when
standby the motor restart the operation constantly for a few seconds.
When operating the washer is fine and the pressure OK.
A guy said it is a matter of a "seal" that needs replacement. He said
it is an easy task. I have been googling for a while but it is no
information on Karcher web site on repairing or servicing its
machines.
Does anybody did such a repairing? Any indications, hints available
online? Any part catalog for Karcher is available online?

Any hint is welcomed
Thanks in advance
Sammy