Posted to rec.woodworking

Default (OT)somewhat-Be careful out there.

basilisk wrote:

I fell off a ladder yesterday, too much stuff in the way, ladder too near
vertical, in too big a hurry.

I was putting up siding and got over balanced, fortunately I escaped with
one scraped up leg and a sore shoulder(the bad one of course).

I'm too old to be making these kind of mistakes.

Think, plan, take your time, there is only one of you.

basilisk

Glad to hear it wasn't more serious. As we all get older, it's amazing
how much less immortal we feel.