Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Are there any single pane replacements for failed double panewindows

On Jan 25, 8:04*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
Todd wrote:
Hi All,

* *For whatever energy saving get from my "double pane"
windows, it can not make up for the expense of having
to replace them every ten years or so.

* *Are there any single pane replacements for failed
double pane windows? *Anything close to the energy savings
with out all the repair costs?

Many thanks,
-T

Hi,
Doulbe pane is two single pane. Both are broken? You must live in very
mild climate. We need double pane minimu, triple pane usually.

I replaced two somewhere around 20 years ago and haven't had them fail
yet. One failed the first year but they replaced it at no charge.

Harry K