Posted to rec.woodworking
sweet sawdust sweet sawdust is offline

Default More Reaction to CPSIA

"Len" wrote in message
Looks like letter wrting to the Congress Critters is starting to get
their attention.

http://republicans.energycommerce.ho..._%20Waxman.pdf

Len

Contacted Ed Whitfield's (R-Ky) office this morning about the cpsia and
talked to his legislative assistant. I was begged not to give out his name,
phone number or e-mail to anyone else. Sounds like they may be getting a
feeling that some of the public might be interested in this legislation.

I also talked to a aid in one of McConnell's (R-KY) local office and she
asked "did the senator vote for this?" "I can't believe anyone would, it's
putting too many of my friends out of business"