Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default HELP PLEASE - What Loft Insulation

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:50:13 +0000, chris French wrote:

In message , Tim S
writes
Rick coughed up some electrons that declared:

Hi,

Can any of the subscribers recommend me a good loft insulation for a
semi-detached two story family house please.

snipped

In the end I just applied for a grant via my gas supplier and let the
installers install stuff - plain old fibre glass with a bit of blown
Warmcel (the recycled paper stuff) in a hard to access bit.

snipped
Did your professional installers make any provision for avoiding wiring if
there is any there? This seems to come up as a problem every time
insulation is discussed.

Cic.

Using Ubuntu Linux
Windows shown the door