Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default loose electrical oulets

Bonnie Jean wrote:
I moved to a new place a couple months ago (a rental). Whenever I try
to plug something in the wall, the plug is loose and I have to bend
the prongs to keep it in or it'll fall out.

Is there a better fix for this or just something I'll have to live
with...bending the prongs on all my cords.

Thanks,
bonnie

One other option: You can get a 6-outlet adaptor that plugs into a dual
outlet. You remove the existing faceplate, plug in the outlet multiplier,
and afix the new outlet with the screw that formerly held the outlet's
faceplate.

Here's an example:
http://www.shopgetorganized.com/prod...emNo~27579.asp

Here's another: