Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick[_6_] Rick[_6_] is offline

Default HELP PLEASE - What Loft Insulation

On 26 Jan, 12:21, geraldthehamster wrote:
On Jan 26, 10:26*am, Rick wrote:

Hi,

Can any of the subscribers recommend me a good loft insulation *for a
semi-detached two story family house please.

At the moment I have some old rather scraggy fibreglass material I
need to replace.

Been looking at this, any advice would be much appreciated ???

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/29949/...sulation/Loft-...

Thanks.

Gary.

Rockwool or fibreglass; comes in big rolls. Current standard for lofts
is 300mm thick, I believe. You can often pick this up cheaply on eBay
- as I did, using 150mm doubled up.

Regards
Richard

Thanks for all the help, will look into these suggestions, much
appreciated.

Gary