Niel A. Farrow

Default Condensing Tumble Driers

In article , Mick wrote:
Has anybody any major opinions on these good or Bad ?.
I currently have a vented tumble drier that is nearing the end of its life
(but still usable)...I would like to get another drier and run them both
until the orig one packs up (lots of kids and lots of washing !!!)
I do not want to hammer another hole in the garage wall (double brick)
So a Condensing Tumble drier seems ideal for the moment.
I am thinking a fairly cheap one (£189 ish at comet/Miller Bros).
Do you think this is a good idea ?
Regards

Could get a large gas dryer. We bought one second hand for £70 (loot.com).
Get a handyman with a hole cutter to make hole or rent one. Get plumber to
connect gas, or you do it and get a plumber to check it out. Should come
to around the £200 mark and it's way cheaper than electricity.
Neil