Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Old flourascents lights.

I have a small hand held black light around here somewhere, I bought it
at the Goodwill store about fifteen years ago, it works too.It would
take me forever to find it though.

About twenty years ago, I was watching a tv program about germs on
kitchen countertops and things.They cleaned off a kitchen countertop
real good with household detergent.Then they turned off the lights and
turned that black light on and they moved that black light around real
close over the countertop.It was amazing to see there were still a lot
of germs on top of that kitchen countertop.

I think stores which sell scientific thingys also sell black lights.
cuhulin