Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default New boiler - what to buy?

On 24 Jan, 12:26, "Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"David" wrote in message

We had a Vaillant ecoTEC+ 937 fitted in October, it's been brilliant
far, it's very quiet and the hot water performance is excellent.

Very expensive for what it is, massive on the wall
and poor flow rate once the 15 litre tank is empty.

Take your medication and go to sleep.

You are an idiot!

You have no experience with my boiler,

I know everything about that boiler and there are better boilers around that
are far cheaper as well. I said "Very expensive for what it is, massive on
the wall and poor flow rate once the 15 litre tank is empty."

The Worcester-Bosch 440 and 550 are superior although washing machine sized.
The Ethos 54C beats the hell out the 937.

You are bitter because you paid too much and bought a models with poor DHW
performance to others.

No I am NOT being bitter because I paid too much.

Worcester are overrated.
Ethos is an unknown brand to many.
Imagine the gas supply needed to run the 54C, the 937 suits our
household perfectly and is good quality.
The 937 is superior to the Ethos and Worcester.