Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default SBR - what *can* it do...

Phil L coughed up some electrons that declared:

Hate to say 'I told you so', but without actually saying those words, I
can't think of a way of finishing this sentence :-p

I'm sure you're right Phil. But I estimated doing that the other day, based
on amount of concrete, skip, screed and man-days. It was looking like over
2k-2.5k in labour and materials - unfortunately which ever way you look at
it, I simply don't have the budget to spend that on one room's floor given
all the other stuff that *must* be fixed.

2k might seem high but I was quoted 400-450 to skim plaster the walls of the
same room and that's one man + lad for 2 days - so I don't think my
estimate's far off.

Sometimes the most correct solution just isn't feasible.

Cheers

Tim