Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Using green/yellow as switched live

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:46:49 UTC, David Hansen
wrote:

On 24 Jan 2009 15:01:24 GMT someone who may be "Bob Eager"
wrote this:-

The difficult bit was getting cable with the right rating and number of
cores. In the end I went to the local plumbers merchant, and even they
struggled. In the end they found me a 'reel end' and I got it for a
pound!

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CA0dot75F7.html has six cores
plus protective conductor. That should be fine for most household
systems. Unused cores can be terminated and left spare.

Think I looked at that one, but nothing about being rated to 90 deg. C.

http://www.diybanter.com