Posted to alt.home.repair
Bert Byfield Bert Byfield is offline

Default loose electrical oulets

Replacement sockets aren't all that expensive. The odds are
very slight, that you'll get your landlord to replace them.
You may be able to find someone who is skilled with electric
to replace them for you.

Depends on the landlord. The new sockets should be 3-hole, too. I was
ready to start changing sockets in my old home when I realized with a
shock (heh heh) that the existing boxes were 2-wire and the metal boxes
were NOT grounded. That project is still limping along. It's tricky
working behind wallboard.

From your return adress, are you in the Rochester, NY area?
Nice small city with a black mayor, a fast ferry that goes
no where, and a rapidly shrinking Kodak. I know. I'm in the
Rochester NY area.

I'm in Henrietta. The Rochester mayor is a white guy these days, Mayor
Duffy. I think he sold the ferry. Rochester also has a rapidly
shrinking Xerox. But the many "small" companies in the surrounding
areas are growing, in the Victor and Honeoye Falls areas for example.