Posted to alt.home.repair

Default loose electrical oulets

Replacement sockets aren't all that expensive. The odds are
very slight, that you'll get your landlord to replace them.
You may be able to find someone who is skilled with electric
to replace them for you.

From your return adress, are you in the Rochester, NY area?
Nice small city with a black mayor, a fast ferry that goes
no where, and a rapidly shrinking Kodak. I know. I'm in the
Rochester NY area.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bonnie Jean" wrote in
message ...
I moved to a new place a couple months ago (a rental).
Whenever I try to
plug something in the wall, the plug is loose and I have to
bend the prongs
to keep it in or it'll fall out.

Is there a better fix for this or just something I'll have
to live
with...bending the prongs on all my cords.

Thanks,
bonnie