Posted to alt.home.repair

Default loose electrical oulets

On 1/24/2009 10:16 AM spake thus:

Just because I didn't see it

TURN OFF THE BREAKER BEFORE YOU PICK UP THE SCREWDRIVER

If in doubt, turn them all off.

You don't really think the OP is about to replace her own sockets, do
you? I think we can safely read between the lines and conclude that
she's not about to break out any tools, which is no insult to her. She'd
get a (hopefully) qualified person to do it.

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)