Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to clean vent for dryer

On 1/24/2009 4:42 AM Sanity spake thus:

"ransley" wrote in message

On Jan 23, 11:49 pm, Znott wrote:

About 8 years ago, someone came out and cleaned our vent to the dryer
since it was clogged. My vent begins in the laundry room and travels
about 30 feet and exits out the wall on the side of my home. My wife
was home, so I'm not sure how it was cleaned out.

To clean this myself, what tool or tools would I need and how much
would it cost?

Seal it up its to cold to vent

Idiotic advice from an idiot

Oh, that's our ransley all right; got to answer every post, whether or
not he knows ****-all about it.

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)