Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Spraying lacquer

B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

Yup... that is the ONE thing that bugs me about WB lacquers. No
melting.

Me too...

There _is_ enough melting for rub-out, but far from enough for true flow
coating.

That, and not catching a buzz during the cleaning of the
guns....*sworf*

That is such a *guy* smell. I love that smell! For hours and hours
after the real solvent is gone. My wife freaks out about "that smell"...

Then again, I like the smell of burnt Avgas, burnt Racing gas at the
track, and burnt JetA, while it makes the ol' lady sick!

All quite nice, I'm sure. What I like is the smell of boats... that
"marina" smell. What is it that makes it so unique? Oil and gasoline
mixed with fishy stink? I've never been able to figure it out.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.