Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default My Toilet Is Confusing Me.

On Jan 23, 3:42*pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote:
I checked the plastic rod from the handle - it's straight and tight -
and the handle isn't tilted in any way. As far as I can tell nothing
has changed in the many years since the guts were installed, yet for
some reason I had to shorten the chain to get the flap to stay up.

Any thoughts?

You know that little guy in the boat inside of your toilet tank?

Sometimes he gets bored and tinkers with stuff.

Jon

I don't have a little guy in a boat inside my tank. The last time I
had the tank open I capsized the boat and held the little guy under
the water until the bubbles stopped. Luckily he was small enough to
flush.

The boat makes a nice tray for jelly beans.