Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Help with Sony SLV-N750 VCR

"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message
"G B" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Sony SLVN750. It failed such that it had no time display and
would no longer power up when pressing the power switch. I tore it apart
and "shot-gun" replaced the nine capacitors in the general area of the
power supply with capacitors of the same value. It now will power up
and even play a tape BUT when it is powered down (in standby) the
display blinks on and off. It seems the power supply is cycling on and
off. Any idea what would cause this? Any help is appreciated...

Greg (gberry--AT--frontiernet--dot--net)

Maybe just need to set the clock?

Mark Z.

My first thought, too ...

Arfa