Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Konka K2001UM service

Just got a working Konka TV (left in the street, literally). Works OK,
except that the picture's a bit dimmer than I think it should be, even
with the brightness cranked up all the way (60 on the on-screen
display), also with maximum contrast.

Is there any internal adjustment I can make to get a little more punch
in the picture? Or is it already maxed out, and what I get is what I get?

Before you post dire warnings, I know all about working around high
voltages, etc., etc. I promise to be very, very careful. The last time I
worked on a tube, I was able to bring a Sony Trinitron computer monitor
back to life by adjusting the focus.

Any help appreciated.

--
"I know I will go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon."

- Former President Gerald Ford to his golf partners, as related by
the late Hunter S. Thompson