Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default New boiler - what to buy?

On 23 Jan, 22:47, "Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"David" wrote in message

On 22 Jan, 23:02, "Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"David" wrote in message

On 21 Jan, 15:58, "Vass" wrote:
New rads and pipes installed last year to an ageing Wicks boiler
Would like to put in a new one either in same position or garage
(directly
below)
Whats the boiler of choice at the moment?
1960's Semi, 3 bed.
TIA
--
Vass

Hi,

We had a Vaillant ecoTEC+ 937 fitted in October, it's been brilliant
far, it's very quiet and the hot water performance is excellent.

Very expensive for what it is, massive on the wall and poor flowrated one
the 15 litre is empty.

Take your medication and go to sleep.

You are an idiot!

You have no experience with my boiler, I live with it and enjoy
powerful showers with it. Even when the store is exhausted 15l/min is
pretty good and hardly anyone spends more than 10 minutes continuously
under the shower.
So just take your medication my old friend and go to sleep.