Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default "I Hope Obama Fails"

"Ignoramus1711" wrote in message
I have not listened to Rush Limbaugh very many times, but every time I
did, I was annoyed and felt that he was treating me like a fool. And
that, even during times when I voted for President Bush.

I do not understand why so much talk about him, he is a commercial
operator and works to have a big audience and to be talked about.

He is not any kind of oracle and his opinions, honest or not, do not
have very much value as far as predicting anything, and he is not
helpful if one wants to evaluate something impartially.

The reasons most people find Rush objectionable are two: they do not
understand his sarcastic approach, and secondly, he challenges people to
think. Say what people will, the fact that Rush does spew a HUGE amount of
facts is not arguable. Lots of people do not want to hear facts, because
that goes against what they believe. Others do not want to hear facts
because they then have to change their minds, investigate, and come to new
conclusions, which is work. I have listened to Rush since day one when he
came into the Las Vegas market so long ago I don't remember. For the first
week, I was calling the station complaining. Then I started to HEAR what
the man was saying.

Did you see his interview with Hannity over the last two nights? Nothing
but pure facts, and that's what most people can't handle.

Fact: we're broke, as a country. Where are all these trillions of dollars
and millions of jobs going to come from, Mr. Obama?

I'd personally love to see it, and wait to give him a chance to prove he can
do what he says. But if his choices of staff and personnel are any
indication, it's a dark and stormy night.

Steve