Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default "I Hope Obama Fails"

"RogerN" wrote in message

"Ignoramus1711" wrote in message
On 2009-01-22, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Ignoramus1711" wrote in message
Just out of pure curiosity, what sorts of products are advertised in
commercials on the Rush Limbaugh radio?

First off, national radio advertisers often don't even know what
programs
air their commercials. Radio time at that level is bought in packages
that
guarantee demographics and numbers of listeners, not particular
programs.

But there is an anti-Limbaugh campaign targeting some big advertisers
whose
commercials appear on the show, and they've listed Darden Restaurants,
Red
Lobster, Pfizer, and AutoZone among their targets.

The reason for my question was this. I have a shed and to keep pests
away, I keep a radio turned on in it that has some sort of a
conservative program, but I think that it is not Rush Limbaugh.

It works pretty well as, I think, pests think there are people in the
shed and become uncomfortable. (or maybe pests are liberal in nature)

I keep some welding gas tanks in the shed and other things. In any
case, when I am in the shed, I find the commercials to be of a little
peculiar nature. I do not want to offend anyone, so I will not
elaborate, but I found their selection a little odd.

That's why I asked about commercials on Rush Limbaugh radio.

That sounds like a great Idea, liberal talk shows are more likely to be
accepted by rats, rodents, and pests that the world is better off without
:-)

RogerN

Trouble is, liberal talk shows don't last. I wonder why that is ..........

Steve