Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default "I Hope Obama Fails"

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 22, 7:09 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Ed is correct.

If you want a historical lesson, spend an afternoon listening to tapes
of Hitler's speeches.

They sound just like Rush.

TMT

Hitler was just a higher level of liberal. Today's liberals believe in
killing humans before they are born, Hitler believed it was also OK to
kill
them after birth. Hitler wanted them killed to advance evolution, the
theory that liberals want to cram down kids throats. Tell kids that they
are meaningless accidents with no purpose or meaning and then wonder why
they bring guns to school to kill. Then turn it around and blame it on the
guns, you place the blame everywhere except where it belongs. Hitler and
liberals were both Godless and will both burn in the same place for
eternity.

I know you think I'm so upset about Obama winning the election, I didn't
find McCain being very exciting but I think he was the better choice. The
Bible tells me that the Godless will be winning in the end times, why
should
I be upset that you and the other liberals are proving the Bible to be
true.
I'm just along for the ride and Obama getting elected just proves that the
Anti-Christ could come to power at any moment. All this "winning" you are
doing has to take place for God's word to be true so why would I be upset
by
it. I still vote for to lesser of the 2 evils but I'm not at all surprised
that the Godless are winning as it has been foretold.

RogerN

Well Roger...did you consider Bush to be "Godless"?

Millions do.

TMT

It seems that most of our elections is like trying to pick the lesser of the
2 evils. Bush was more in like with Biblical values than those he ran
against.

I hope Obama is a good president but I can't support him because he is for
too many things that I believe are wrong. He's planning to give Planned
Parenthood an increase from 300 million per year to 700 million per year to
fund abortions in other countries. With our countries financial situation
and many taxpayers being against abortion, it seems like a bad time to
increase the funding to such a cause.

Here's a little liberal logic for you, liberals are for abortion but they
are against capitol punishment. They claim that with capitol punishment the
innocent might be killed. That is true, but they are for abortion where the
innocent are always killed.

RogerN