Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Randy[_4_] Randy[_4_] is offline

Default Save use of table saw

jloomis wrote:

How many fingers can you still count?

How many times have you noticed a ridiculous pushstick lying around
in a Commercial Cabinet Shop or on a construction site?
11?

jloomis
Randy wrote in message
tanews.com...
jloomis wrote:

Hey, looks great. Have to make one next time I am near the job saw.
jloomis

Don't waste your time, just use a screwdriver, awl or ice pick.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
In conjunction with the thread on rec.woodworking, this is the push
stick
I use. You can get a good grip and provide downward pressure. I'm sure
there are many other styles that will do the same. Beats just a simple
notched stick.