Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More economic disaster on the way, and what should be done aboutit

On 1/22/2009 1:24 PM spake thus:

On Jan 22, 2:29 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote
[quoting from an article]:

This unrealistic approach to a serious crisis indicates a leadership
crisis on top of an economic crisis.

Does that include Obama too? I thought he was the savior bringing
change?

Your apparent knee-jerk hatred of anything to the left of Karl Rove has
apparently eroded your reading comprehension. Try re-reading the
article, especially the part where Roberts mentions Obama.

--
"I know I will go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon."

- Former President Gerald Ford to his golf partners, as related by
the late Hunter S. Thompson