Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeWhy MikeWhy is offline

Default New season of NYW

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

wrote in message
The 2009 season of New Yankee Workshop is about to happen.

From the website:
--

The New Yankee Workshop returns to PBS with a compilation of 26
episodes. Each program will feature a popular project from a past

--

My reading of this is that it is a "best of Norm" series of shows.
Nothing new.

Others have the same opinion?

Reruns?? Reruns?? That is what is presently playing on cable. 4, 352
episodes of Nahm, over and over and over again!!

So what is a 26 episode compilation?? Distilled rerruns?? It sounds like
a bad soup de jour at a greasy spoon diner. I'm getting indigestion
already.

I guess these means one of three things. Nahm is taking an extended
vacation. Or Nahm quit and they haven't found anybody to replace him. Or
they decided to see how much money they can make without actually
producing any new product.

The latter, one would think. A gray hair Nahm introduces the rerun. A
younger Nahm without DT's performs unspeakable atrocities to large piles of
perfectly good wood, using normal sized Delta stationary tools and PC
handholdables.