Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "I Hope Obama Fails"

On Jan 22, 7:16*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:07:40 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Ignoramus1711" wrote in message
m...
Just out of pure curiosity, what sorts of products are advertised in
commercials on the *Rush Limbaugh radio?

First off, national radio advertisers often don't even know what programs
air their commercials. Radio time at that level is bought in packages that
guarantee demographics and numbers of listeners, not particular programs..

Hey, the listeners are there. Rush gots -earballs-! (40M ears/week )
He works hard for his $33 million annual pay.

But there is an anti-Limbaugh campaign targeting some big advertisers whose
commercials appear on the show, and they've listed Darden Restaurants, Red
Lobster, Pfizer, and AutoZone among their targets.

What a twisted crock that is. Don't the ANTIs do any homework about
the companies they choose to (attempt to) ruin or the way radio
advertising works? *Maroons!

* * -------------------------------------------
* * Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician!
* * ===========================================

"Hey, the listeners are there. Rush gots -earballs-! (40M ears/week )
He works hard for his $33 million annual pay. "

LOL...you and who else?

About a month ago I got stuck in traffic with a friend and he had Rush
on.

What I listened to was a man who sounded like a deer in the
headlights...rambling on with no point other than "we have to get
something on Obama"..whine, whine, whine.

For awhile I thought the man was on drugs.

If this is conservative entertainment, you folks really need to get
out more.

TMT