Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "I Hope Obama Fails"

On Jan 22, 7:09*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Ed is correct.

If you want a historical lesson, spend an afternoon listening to tapes
of Hitler's speeches.

They sound just like Rush.

TMT

Hitler was just a higher level of liberal. *Today's liberals believe in
killing humans before they are born, Hitler believed it was also OK to kill
them after birth. *Hitler wanted them killed to advance evolution, the
theory that liberals want to cram down kids throats. *Tell kids that they
are meaningless accidents with no purpose or meaning and then wonder why
they bring guns to school to kill. *Then turn it around and blame it on the
guns, you place the blame everywhere except where it belongs. *Hitler and
liberals were both Godless and will both burn in the same place for
eternity.

I know you think I'm so upset about Obama winning the election, I didn't
find McCain being very exciting but I think he was the better choice. *The
Bible tells me that the Godless will be winning in the end times, why should
I be upset that you and the other liberals are proving the Bible to be true.
I'm just along for the ride and Obama getting elected just proves that the
Anti-Christ could come to power at any moment. *All this "winning" you are
doing has to take place for God's word to be true so why would I be upset by
it. *I still vote for to lesser of the 2 evils but I'm not at all surprised
that the Godless are winning as it has been foretold.

RogerN

Well Roger...did you consider Bush to be "Godless"?

Millions do.

TMT