Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grunty Grogan[_2_] Grunty Grogan[_2_] is offline

Default Antarctica not immune to warming

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:52:19 -0500, "
wrote:

There is a basic logical principle that a correlation, however
convincing, is not proof of causation. Most scientists pay at
least lip service to this principle, but its widespread lack of
acceptance by the general public have led to IPCC to explore
it as one of their methods of "evaluating" models.

You mean that because safety pins and the Model A Ford were invented
at similar times, safety pins do not cause traffic accidents after
all???

Well, I guess I shall flunk Divinity as well, then.