Posted to uk.d-i-y
Samantha Booth[_4_] Samantha Booth[_4_] is offline

Default Beeswax ?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
Samantha Booth wrote:
"Appelation Controlee" wrote in message

You sound just like Stewie out of Family Guy.

And you sound like a stuck record

It's almost painful watching you two - both decent folk - doing this.
It's become an argument about an argument.

I appreciate that but I simply asked a question on here which I have
always done. I don't need replies with Bollox. bugger and anything
else he cares to throw into it.

But arse is OK.

Compared to what you say its rather mild. I dont think I have ever swore on
DIY before

Telling me what I have done for years
in cleaning is rubbish. I know what methods work for me and no amount
of qualifications you can throw at it will persuade me otherwise.

So, never mind the facts, your pre concieved, ill informed opinions rule.

Yes they do, thanks

If you wish to waste your time and money using chemicals (yes,they are
chemicals) that simply don't work then carry on.

I will waste my time and money on what I want because guess what, they are
mine to waste, thanks for the concern.

If you really want to clean things properly without using chemicals that
Womans Weekly have decided are 'bad', then buy some microfibre cloths.

I use them regulally and have aprox 20 of them. They are superb

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk