Richard Faulkner

Default Condensing Tumble Driers

In article , Suz
writes
Our tumble is a Hotpoint TDC60 and it cost £329, after shopping around on
the internet. Can't remember which one we got from in the end, maybe
appliancedirect?

A washer dryer will consume more electricty as it has to dry itself. Not
good for a busy family - A wash and dry cycle takes about 2 hours. At 3
washes a day for us, it just wouldn't work. For a bloke on his own it would
be great. Stick it on the morning and it's all down when you come home.
The "keep turning after drying complete" option would be vital in this case
to avoid ironing.

Sounds like the business - I'm off to have a look!

--
Richard Faulkner