Mike in Idaho

Default Thanks Steve Knight - Mini Plane Review

Thanks Steve, I'll give it a try

Steve Knight wrote in message . ..
Anyway, in response to your question on whether or not more people
have problems with their right hand getting cramped after using the
smoother for awhile, I wouldn't doubt that it could be as simple as my
technique.

also try relaxing your grip a little it does not take a death grip (G)
but I always try to solve anyone problems. one of these days I need to build
or get a shop for regular woodworking so I can use my tools I make in a real
situation. then I could really refine idea's but then again I would need a lot
more money (G)