Posted to rec.woodworking
Dick Snyder[_4_] Dick Snyder[_4_] is offline

Default Video: "Mastering Your Bandsaw," by Mark Duginske.

"KIMOSABE" wrote in message
Based on the recommendations in some other threads here I got a copy
of the video version of "Mastering Your Bandsaw," by Mark Duginske.

Wow. What a great video. I learned all kinds of stuff I didn't know
about. Lots of great tips.

At one point in the video he says that the plans for the jigs he uses
are in his book. I wished I had them, but from the video it's easy
enough to see how they are made. Also, I wouldn't trade away the
value of the visual demo.'s

I got the video from my library system and then bought a used copy of the
book on Amazon. Both are excellent resources