Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default "I Hope Obama Fails"

"SteveB" wrote in message

.. .

"Ignoramus26200" wrote in message
news
It is hard to expect anything else from Rush Limbaugh.

Hard to add anything useful to that comment.

True, true. Rush is known for facts and truth. I don't expect anything
else from him.

Steve

I think you "didn't get it", Steve. I think he's nothing but a low down
slug. I'd rather slam the head of my dick in a door than listen to him
yammer. I'm of the opinion that he wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up
and hit him in the ass. He's all about telling you things he thinks you
want to hear. That may or may not have anything to do with truth.

Harold