Michael Burton

Default ** Read this to filter out the Crap! **

(Doug Miller) wrote in
y.com:

In article , Michael
Burton wrote:

So, is Newsproxy sort of like a plug-in that works in conjuntcion with
xNews or another newsreader? I use xNews also and don't quite have a
handle on filtering yet.

It's a proxy server, that works with any newsreader. Instead of using
xNews to connect to your news server, you would use Newsproxy to
connect to the news server, then configure xNews to connect to
Newsproxy.

The documentation at the Newsproxy website (nfilter.org) explains it
more thoroughly.

--
Regards,

Thanks, I'll go check this out. Sounds like just what I need.

--
Michael Burton
Thunderbird Hardwoods

mhburton at moment dot net