Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default windshield wiper misses glass for the middle ~3 inches.

Steve Barker wrote:
i won't use the ****. it leaves a funky film that distorts the vision in
the clear sunny sky. I was just stating the proper use of it.

-- All you scholars who think bush messed up..... You ain't seen nothin'
yet! Just wait. You'll be cryin' for mercy after a while with Bro Bama
"Ron" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 8:11 pm, "Steve Barker" wrote:
the water still beads up and runs off. Not a problem to see through
especially when sittin still. How much do you need to see whilst sittin
still?

Not ALL of the water runs off. And you need to be able to see in stop
and go traffic, or when driving at low speeds. When they first came
out with the product it said "for high speed driving" right on the
bottle. And that is about all it's good for when applied to the W/S.

Whatever, go put a whole bottle of the crap on your windshield.

I have been using it for years and you can't even tell on a sunny day it
has been applied. Just pay attention to the instructions. You just can't
flip open the top and squirt it on. I like it mainly for winter weather.
Freezing rain/snow etc cleans off easily.