Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default Beeswax ?

On 21 Jan, 00:32, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Or you could just go to a supermarket & buy a product developed by a
knowledgable & experienced chemist in a modern lab.

Funny thing is that my polishes (I can confidently claim to have a
greater stock of assorted obscure polishes than most other posters,
including Mary & Spouse) are made up by a "knowledgable & experienced
chemist in a modern lab", and _he_ does them using ancient copies of
the Chemical Formulary etc. out of beeswax and turpentine.

....and a dash of Ear of Bat, recycled toxic waste etc.