Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Adding another antenna to my existing antenna set-up

On Jan 20, 4:33*pm, Heathcliff wrote:

But the OPs problem is (and this is probably common) he wants to pull
in signals from different transmitters at different compass points.
He wants one antenna 'pointed' at one transmitter, and another antenna
'pointed' at another transmitter. *If you can't combine two separate
antennas in this way without their interfering with one another, maybe
a rotor really is the only way to do it. *-- H- Hide quoted text -

They're at different frequencies. I don't think they will interfere.
But resistances connected in parallel are much less than either
alone. You may have too much impedance mismatch to get the signal
into the tv without a matching transformer.

A signal amplifier *might* do that for you, I'm not sure how they are
designed.