Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_4_] Steve Barker[_4_] is offline

Default Emergency tire repair

that silicone wont' help a bit with the smallest of thorns going throught
the tread area.

--
All you scholars who think bush messed up..... You ain't seen nothin' yet!
Just wait. You'll be cryin' for mercy after a while with Bro Bama

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
on 1/19/2009 10:54 PM (ET) Steve Barker wrote the following:
it does work on the WB tires also. BUT the best way to re-bead a wheel
barrow tire is to go to the store and buy one of those 'flat free' solid
tires. WB tires are as thin as paper and a pain to keep air in.

The last time my wheel barrow tire went flat, I ran a bead of silicon
sealer around the rim. Hasn't gone flat since, and that was 3 years ago.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY