Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default "I Hope Obama Fails"

"Libby Loo" wrote in message

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Why would someone want America to fail?

Hmm...sounds like a domestic terrorist to me.

TMT

Limbaugh: ‘I Hope Obama Fails’»
“Are conservative talk-show hosts eager to go on the attack, after
years of defending Bush?” asks the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Larry
Muhammad. The answer is clearly yes.

Barack Obama has not yet taken office, and Rush Limbaugh is already
rooting for his failure. On his radio show last Friday, Limbaugh said,
“I disagree fervently with the people on our [Republican] side of the
aisle who have caved and who say, ‘Well, I hope he succeeds.’”

Rush Limbaugh is a moron. Who the hell cares what he thinks or wants?

He should stick to the things he does best----drugs.

Harold